Monday, March 8, 2010

Grilled Chicken Enchiladas

Okay, so for the past 10 years I have made my same chicken enchilada recipe.  I used to bribe my dad with it (until he finally go sick of them), but now I have a new recipe to bribe him with. These are some enchiladas that we made last night.  They were so good!  We just wanted to try something new so we made up this recipe.  We had mexican rice with it which the kids LOVED!


Ingredients:
Chicken breasts or thighs
Mrs. Dash Southwest Seasoning
Sour Cream
Tortillas
Enchilada Sauce
Cheese

Directions:
Grill the chicken with the Southwest Seasoning on it.  When chicken is done, transfer it to a food processor to chop (or just shred it).  Add sour cream (the amount depends on what you like).  Roll in the tortillas and cover with the enchilada sauce and cheese.  Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments: